Hydro excavating is a process of quickly and effectively removing soil in a less destructive way compared to traditional methods. Hydro excavating prevents damages to underground utilities and preserves root systems in the soil.
HYDRO EXCAVATING FOR PROJECTS OF ANY SIZE
Hydro excavation involves two main components: pressurized water & a high-powered vacuum system. Pressurized water is used to loosen and remove soil and it is vacuumed into a holding tank where it can be either transported or disposed. Hydro excavating is a much more precise process of removing soil or debris as it is less likely to damage underground infrastructure.
WHAT APPLICATIONS WOULD REQUIRE HYDRO EXCAVATION?
- Need for careful excavation of soil without damaging underground utility
- Exposing underground utilities and pipes to perform maintenance or verify location
- Excavation of trenches, ditches, etc for utility installation
- Need for less labor intensive digging work
- Need for large scale industrial digging projects
WHY CHOOSE CAROLINA RELINING SOLUTIONS?
Carolina Relining Solutions has the leading team for trenchless utility rehabilitation in the Carolinas with a combined experience of over 50 years. We provide professional hydro excavating services for Charleston, SC and surrounding areas. You can be sure our technicians will provide you with exceptional customer service that exceeds industry standards. Call 843-300-1505 to schedule a service and speak to our team about your hydro excavating project today!